Prices & booking
720 $ (min. 2 days per animal)
|Spanish ibex||8.100 $|
|Spanish red deer *||4.800 $|
|Fallow deer *||4.800 $|
|Cantabrian chamois||5.100 $|
|Pyrenean chamois||5.100 $|
|Roe deer||3.400 $|
|Aoudad sheep||5.900 $|
|Wild boar||1.550 $|
|Balearean boc||4.500 $|
|Iberian wolf||Check price|
SPANISH IBEX GRAND SLAM
36.500 $Includes 4 ibex up to 72 SCI points, 10 hunting days, full board accommodation and all transport in Spain. Not included: VAT, hunting licenses (3 x 220 $), trophy prep, tips.
DAILY RATE INCLUDE:
- Full board accommodation
- Guide-interpreter during the hunt
- All ground transport in Spain
- Meeting at airport and gun clearance
- Hunting license (per district) and insurance 220 $
- Trophy cleaning and packing (200 $ per trophy, life size 250 $).
- Accommodation before and after the hunt
- V.A.T on final invoice
- Tips and extras of personal nature
- Gun rental 200 $ per trip plus ammo.
All medal surcharges included, except for S.C.I gold medal Ibex, with an extra fee of 1.400 $ plus 350 $ per point above 72 SCI points.
BOOKINGS AND INFORMATION:
TOQUERO HUNTING SERVICES
Paseo de los Cedros, 5. Chalet 5.
Boadilla del Monte. 28668 Madrid, Spain
Tels.: 34 649 82 45 40
34 91 679 51 59
50% of daily rate, plus 1.000 $ per animal booked. In all mountain hunts (Ibex, chamois, barbary sheep and deer in the rut)
there will be a NON REFUNDABLE deposit of 1.500 $ per animal.
This deposit will be deducted from final price once the animal is taken or wounded. Wounded animal count as dead animal.